The OMB equipments have been designed to meet the requirements of the ITU-R (International Telecommunication Union), the FCC (Federal Communication Commission) for the USA and the European Telecommunication Standard Institute (ETSI) for Europe. In fact, all the devices in OMB have the following international certifications:
- FCC (USA)
- EMCC DR RASEK (Germany)
- CE (Europe)
In addition, OMB has implemented and certified her Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2008. This certificate is valid for the following scope: “Design, manufacture and commercialization of equipment for radio and television broadcasting”. This way, OMB is continuously searching for the satisfaction of her customers and shows her respect for the environment through the minimization and recycling of waste, optimization of energy consumption and careful choice of raw materials used for her products. The bases for accomplishing the above commitments are:
- Adhere to the fulfillment of all the laws and requirements that apply to us, not limiting to its strict compliance but to the maximum possible of our capacity.
- Prevent pollution, improving our behavior and performance in environmental protection.
- Promoting the minimization of waste generated and the consumption of resources as much as possible.
- Including environmental health and safety considerations in the economic aspects.
- Reducing the negative environmental aspects of new developments through strategic planning.
- Give preference to planning and prevention with respect to detection.
- Supply products that meet the requirements and expectations of the Customer, in the agreed quantity and within the agreed term.
- Inform customers about environmental aspects related to the handling, use and disposal of products.
- Increase the quality levels of the products and processes, providing the necessary resources to do so, so as to minimize the aggression to the Environment throughout their life cycle.
- Encourage suppliers and subcontractors to develop environmental management in accordance with current legislation in order to minimize the pollution caused by their activities.
- Encourage the participation of all staff in improvement programs.
- Provide the necessary training at all levels of the organization.
For this, the General Direction of OMBBroadcast establishes management objectives and goals, working together with the entire organization to advance in the path of CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.