– Up to 2Gbps aggregate capacity.
– Available modulation schemes: QPSK/16QAM/32QAM/64QAM/128QAM/256QAM/512QAM/1024QAM.
– Available channel bandwidth: ETSI standards 7/14/28/40/56/80/112MHz; ANSI standards 10/20/25/30/40/50/60/80/120MHz.
– Up to 1Gbps throughput over a single channel at 1024QAM.
– Integrated XPIC mechanism.
– Customer network data interface: 3 x RJ Gigabit Ethernet (100/1000 base-T), 4 x SFP (1000 base SX/LX).
– Two USB ports for connecting USB-flash disk or PC.
– “In-band”/”out-of-band” management.
– Support of RADIUS server authentication for users remote access.
– FEC: Forward Error Correction with RS coding.
– Hitless and errorless adaptive coding & modulation (ACM) with dynamic capacity allocation and priority data transmission (PBPS: packet based priority system).
– Online Ethernet packet compression with reduced length of frames allowing throughput efficiency increase up to 25%.
– NAT, PROXY ARP support for effective IP management setup.
– Large range of system and Ethernet counters.
– Adaptative power control ATCP.
– Built in network management system (NMS): http, https, SNMP v1/2/3, TELNET, SSH.
– Built in bit error rate (BER) tester and built in spectrum analyzer.
– Integrated synchronization solution optional.
– AES-128/256 encryption for data confidentiality optional.