The 25KW FM transmitter, EM 25000 HE DIG PLUS, has been created by the OMB center of development for high efficiency transmitters. It consists on the high efficiency 25KW amplifier, FMA 25000 HE, and the EM 250 DIG PLUS, a 250W FM transmitter. The high efficiency 25KW amplifier is composed by eight 3.5KW amplifying stages (FMA 3500 HE). This transmitter can be supplied with the following options:
– Stereo generator
– Web server/SNMP telemetry
– AES/EBU digital audio input
– Eight amplifying units, each composed by four amplifying modules of 1.200W with robust LDMOS transistors of the latest technology.
– Each amplifying unit contains three independent switching power supplies connected in parallel to maintain the equipment working in case any of them fails.
– TFT screen and touch keyboard to control and to visualize operation parameters.
– Memory recording of events.
– Speed control of cooling fans according to temperature of power modules so as to optimize consumption and to decrease acoustic contamination.
– Advanced protection against load mismatches without transmission cuts and fast protection in case of excessive reflected power and/or excessive input power.
– Analog telemetry, digital remote control and telemetry RS232, remote control by opened/closed contacts.
– Automatic power reduction at night when used in combination with the EM 250 DIG PLUS transmitter.
– Automatic power reduction in case of high temperature, the equipment returns automatically to its rated power value when the temperature reaches back an average value.
– Automatic power reduction in case of excessive reflected power.